Rubber Extrusion Microwave Continous Vulcanizing Line (XJW-90X20D)
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
Rubber extrusion microwave continous vulcanizing line is mainly used for continuous sulfurization of solid rubber strips, rubber hoses, and other various shaped rubber and plastic products.
1. Simple operation, high efficiency, massive energy conservation, liable for control over product quality, reduced labor, and lower labor intensity. Three methods are adopted for heating: A. Heating with fuel; B. Heating with natural gas; And C. Heating with electric power (power at 90kw).
2. Microwave continous vulcanizing line, specifically including vacuum extruder, high-temp. Forming channel, microwave vulcanizing channel, hot-air vulcanizing channel, water cooling channel, automatic drawing machine, we can offer steel belt core storage shelf, welder, dryer, steel belt core preformer, highly flexible composite machine head, , hole punching machine, steel belt core forming machine full-automatic measure and cutting machine, and other auxiliary devices.
3. Microwave continuous vulcanizing line is appox 42m in total length, with continuous adjustment of microwave power (0-10kw). Microwave systemis adopted of electronic controller for microwave power. The leakage of microwave falls within the scope of national standard.
4. Opening method of door cover of microwave and hot-air vulcanizing channel: 1automatic valve; 2 automatic constant force positioning device.
5. Super-high and high temperature vulcanizing oven is specially desighed for the line, they can reach a max. Temperature of 800 degree( to increase the smooth finish of product surface) and 500 degree( Increase the surface quality and enhance the vulcanizing speed) in short time.
6. The whole production line is able for both online control and stand-alone control.
1. Automatic temperature control: 0~290 degree C controllable.
2. Microwave frequency: 2450MHz
3. Microwave power: 0-10kw adjustable.
4. Machine speed: 0-28m adjustable.
5. Machine speed: Adaptable to various extruding machines.