Pin Barrel Cold Feeding Rubber Sheet Extruder
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1-9||US $100,000 / Piece|
|10+||US $330,000 / Piece|
Pin-barrel cold feeding rubber extruder is mainly used for the extrusion of various of rubber profile and rubber materials feeding for other machines.
1. Pin-barrel cold feeding rubber extruder is equipped with different extrusion heads to be applied to extrude various half-finished rubber products and also to used to feeding rubber materials for calender.
2. The barrel is composed of several zones, in the feeding zone, the spiral slots work with the side rolls to enchance feeding capability. In the plastication and extrusion zones, different numbers of pins are fitted. The barrel is of the dual metal structure and bored circumferentially.
3. The screw is nitrogened treatment, makes it more wear-resistant.
4. The gears in the reducer are made of alloyed steel which teeth are hard.
5. A hot water circulation device automatically controls temperature in each zone.
6. The pin-barrel cold feeding extruder is drived by D. C motor.
7. Technical parameters:
Model XJD-250X20D with pin barrel.
Diameter of screw: 250mm
L/D: 20: 1
Max. Screw speed: 2.6~26RPM
Hopper feeding size: 340X208
Row quantity of pin: 12
Pin quantity of each row: 10
Motor power: 450kw
Motor type: Power 450kw D. C motor
Hot water circulating zones: 4zones
Total heating power for hot water: 24kw/zone
Max. Capacity: 3000kg/h( under the head is opening)
Overall size; Approx: 6077X2400X1920 mm
Weight: Approx: 20800kg