Rubber (plastic) Internal Mixer
It is used for plasticate of rubber and plastic and mixing of various plastic materials or plastic.
1. The mixing chamber is forged and welded of the jacket type providing good cooling or heating effect. Its working face is buiIt up by welding with carbide alloy toresist abrasion and corrosion.
2. The rotor shaft is bored and welded with the Banbury rotor, forming the integrated construction. Water or steam can be LED through the cavity to cool or heat it. The rotor wings are built up by welding with carbide alloy on the top and two side surfaces to resist abrasion and corrosion.
3. The hydraulic sealing that is pressurized externally is used for the end faces of the rotor. The pressure is adjustable and the sealing effect is good.
4. Operation of the discharge door is driven by the double-rack swing cylinder with the crank locking mechanism so that installation is easy, the start pressure low, the machinical efficiency high, and the operation safe and reliable. The discharge door is of the drilled-hole cooled type and the working surface is built up by welding with carbide alloy.
5. The advanced PLC control technology and the intelligent display terminal are used for the control system. It provides the functions of intelligent operations and information in Chinese characters, such as setting the control parameters to the user's requirement, giving appropriate prompts about the operation steps, dynamically displaying the mixing process parameters and detecting faults and giving alarms, which improves the reliability of the control system.
|Item\Model||X(S)M-50× 40||X(S)M-80× 40||X(S)M-120× 40||X(S)M-140× 40||X(S)M-160× 40|
|Total volume of the mixing chamberL||L||50||80||120||140||160|
|Working capacity of mixing chamber||L||30||60||90||105||120|
|Rotational speed of main(rear)rotor||r/min||40||40||40||40||40|
|Friction rotio of(front/rear)rotor||1.1.172||1.1.43||1.1.15||1.1.16||1.1.16|
|Main motor power||kW||95||210||280||450||450|
|Pressure of the ram||MPa||0.2-0.45||0.28-0.37||0.35-0.45||0.35-0.49||0.36-0.49|
|Pressure of the ram||MPa||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
(L× W× H)